Sunday, March 22, 2009

That was that weekend...

This weekend was one of the funnest weekend ever but, it got deeply destroyed after me and dustin had to leave alfia and on nut station. It took her grandma half and hour to get there then she was randomly walking around when we were trying to find her! It was rideculous. Anyway me and dustin got back and then we met my mom on the station when we got out. She looked mad....Exactly, Busted like hell. I am now grounded till the end of the week that is like in what, 6 hours but still. Today was so boring!!
And alfia owe's me a sunday.
Now i have finished one of my games, Companyof Heroes. It was fun while it lasted and now im downloading some new maps. Hope they work...
Anyway that was that,

Alex fanning out.
Bounce.....

No comments:

Post a Comment